- It is the sole responsibility of the renter to confirm all information contained within this website directly Mountain & Vale Realty, LLC.
- The information in this web site is intended to be a general summary of Mountain & Vale Realty, LLC's Rental Property Information, offerings & pricing to the public.
- It is not intended to take the place of the written New Hampshire law or regulations.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay.
- Your credit card will be charged $200 at the time the reservation is made if it is made 30 days+ prior to arrival. The balance will be charged to your credit card unless you would like to send a check.
- If your reservation is made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the entire rental amount will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- For all reservations, please call Mountain & Vale Realty toll-free at (800) 551-8419 7 days a week.
- Some restrictions apply.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Every one of our fully equipped private home, cabin and condo vacation rentals includes all linens, towels, pots & pans, dishes, a washer/dryer, a grill, Cable TV and more.
The renter shall provide any items they deem necessary to them at the time of occupancy. These items may include personal items, cleaning supplies, toiletries, paper goods, medical supplies, firewood and other such housekeeping items. Some of these types of items may be supplied at times at the discretion of the homeowner however there is no guarantee these items will be available or in ample supply.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
NH Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals
- All of Mountain & Vale Realty vacation rental properties that are designated as Pet Friendly is clearly noted on their respective property page as well as on our NH Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals Page. Obey local animal control ordinances and keep your animal on a leash and under control at all times. You must clean up all waste from your pet and dispose of it properly. Failure to comply with these terms may result in a loss of security deposit.
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in time is 3PM
- Check-out time is 10AM
- These times must be strictly adhered to so that we can have the property fully cleaned and inspected for the arriving guests.
- There will be a hold for the amount of $250.00 placed your credit card as a security deposit (the card will not be charged). This hold will be released after your departure and the property has been inspected for damage.
- Any additional homeowner property rental policies may be posted in the unit. All renters must comply with these policies for the duration of their stay. Failure to comply may result in a loss of security deposit
- From December 25, 2012 to January 2, 2013, and February,
A non refundable payment in FULL is due SIXTY (60) DAYS prior to arrival.
- A $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations up to one month prior to arrival.
- Standard Cancellation: One month prior to confirmed arrival. The total rental charge and tax will be charged in the event of a cancelled confirmed reservation, regardless of reason.
- If the property is re-rented for the same rate and time, the cancellation fee shall be 20% of the total rental charge.